Frontline Coaching For General Studies is a leading Law Entrance Coaching Institute in the Online Coaching Classes as well as Regular Classroom Coaching for examinations like CLAT, AILET, LSAT, DU-LLB, IPU-CET and other Law Entrance Exams. Our Coaching Center is located in Dwarka, New Delhi. We ensure that our students get the best LLB coaching by providing top quality education, Faculty, Study Materials & the best preparation experience irrespective of the mode of preparation that students choose.
Majority of our students have decided to entrust their preparation to our online CLAT coaching classes with top results so far while our classroom coaching programs have helped us build up the strong foundation of Frontline Coaching For General Studies. We have designed our online law courses in such a way that wherever you may be in your CLAT Preparation and wherever you may be located, Frontline Coaching For General Studies will provide you with the best CLAT Coaching. We have prepared different study programs, mock tests, sample papers, etc. for our students, which aim to increase their knowledge and legal skills, and it also ensures that the students are also able to logically analyze a particular situation, or understand the dynamics of the legal world.
CLAT Online Classes are live, interactive coaching classes for CLAT, AILET and other important Law Exams. These online classes can be attended live from the comfort of your home. Designed for students of class 11th, 12th and the Repeaters, this program provides the opportunity to crack CLAT and other law entrance exams under the guidance of our expert faculties.
The agenda behind these classes is to provide a real classroom experience at your place and time, thus allowing the students to raise any doubts or queries and have them answered instantly by the faculty. Even if you miss asking a doubt in a live session, you may get them resolved from the faculty or collaborate with peers via the dedicated telegram group of your batch.
What is the eligibility for CLAT Exam?
CLAT admission can be either to a 3-year LLB course or 5 years integrated LLB with LLM. The National Law University, Cuttack will be conducting the examination this year.
For the Undergraduate (UG) program following are the eligibility criteria
- Age: While earlier there used to be an upper age limit to appear in the CLAT exams, according to the revised standards, there is no upper limit on the age for appearing in the exams.
- Academic Qualification: For SC/ST candidates a minimum mark of 40% and for others 45%is required.
For PG program following are the eligibility criteria
- Age: There is no age limit for the PG program
- Academic Qualification: For SC/ST candidates a minimum mark of 50% and for other candidates 55% is required
The strict age limitation and academic qualification criteria for CLAT admission make the role of law coaching very important.
How Can I apply for CLAT
The CLAT application procedure is online. The institutes which specialize in CLAT coaching in Delhi can help the students with the application process also. The steps include
- The student has to visit & register himself/herself with the required details on the official website.
- Students will have to log in to the application form & will be asked to upload images of their photograph and the signature
- Students will have to fill up the detailed application form and fill up whatever data is asked for. Law coaching centers can definitely help with this section also.
- Then, the qualification details are to be entered.
- They have to select the preference of colleges
- The final step is to review the document and submit.
CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT examination is conducted by one of the national universities of law every year. This an offline examination. The duration is for two hours. All the questions are of multiple-choice type. Institutes which give CLAT coaching in Delhi always stress on this factor. In the undergraduate section, there are 200 questions and for postgraduates, there are 150 questions. The total marks are 200. There is a 25 % negative marks for attempting wrong answers. This is a very important factor and intense training in a law coaching academy can only make you understand how to minimize the negative marks.
Our special attributes:
- We offer proficient classroom sessions accommodating the expert faculty with the right inbound of teaching methods.
- We carry on a weekly performance test to ascertain the strength and areas of improvement of a candidate.
- We do focus on making the students learn the code of conduct to prepare them for the outer world.
Our CLAT coaching in Delhi directs the students towards gaining the best possible results via corrective learning approach and proper time management. We guide the students to acquire an edge over the tough competition by following a easy, organized and systematic approach of learning and applying the methods.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT):
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 21 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The 21 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Dharamshastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
Frontline Coaching For General Studies is the Top 5 coaching classes for CLAT examination in New Delhi, Our Institute is leading coaching centre. The institute which have their own study material, Test Questions Papers and providing online test series as well as offline test series with mock test and other facilities for more benefits of students.
The best CLAT tuition centre providing crash course as well as regular full course for CLAT entrance exam. Our CLAT institute has been included in the list of top 5 educational institutes in Delhi for consistently maintaining a high student success rate. Frontline Coaching For General Studies in Delhi having unique teaching method with best success rate in CLAT exam. The best coaching classes for Law entrance exam in Delhi, we have much study centre in different location of India like: our study centre in Delhi, study centre in Kolkata and study centre in Mumbai city, India.
Join Frontline Coaching For General Studies Today for better result in your upcoming CLAT exam, Best Coaching Classes for Clat in New Delhi, India
The topics covered include English comprehension and grammar, legal aptitude, logical reasoning, elementary mathematics along with general knowledge and awareness.